Monday, September 21, 2009

I Love Easy Living


More than once I've posted a blog about Easy Living, my favorite magazine. Among all the fashion magazines on the rack, Easy Living stands out. The writing is intelligent and captivating, with varied and well-researched articles. In one issue I can read about upcoming books and movies, learn how to shop in second-hand stores, gain tips on living more green, and discover how the "other woman" feels. Each month Easy Living contains great fashion photos and practical advice on how to wear the current styles. I eagerly await every issue, having subscribed last year after not consistently finding it in Santa Barbara's bookstores.

However, I think more women are discovering this extraordinary magazine, and it now seems quite easy to find. Borders carries it and so does the Front Page, at 5737 Calle Real in Goleta. Too bad I already paid for my overseas delivery! Let me know what you think of Easy Living.

No comments: