Tuesday, September 1, 2009

From My Newsletter

Consignment Stores and Jewelry Events

Most of my favorite skirts and an unusual, beautiful necklace I own were purchased at consignment stores. Whenever I receive compliments on what I am wearing and tell people where I shop, they are baffled. I have learned that a lot of mystery and confusion surrounds such stores.

For this reason, I am teaming up with Renaissance Consignment Store to demystifiy this form of shopping. In addition to getting a personal tour of their fabulous store, Renaissance experts will share their insiders' knowledge. I will also offer tips and suggestions for consignment shopping, and I'll talk about the value of having a "running" shopping list. You will have time to enjoy some refreshments and shop to your heart's content. The store will be open only for us!

This special event will be on Wednesday, October 14, from 7-9 pm.

rachel necklaceMany of you know my fondness for Hammered Hoops jewelry. Over the years I have watched jewelry designer Rachel Kett produce beautiful hand-made gold and silver necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. Her jewelry is sold in various boutiques on the Central Coast.

On Friday, November 6, I am hosting a Girls Night Out, where you can meet Rachel and see her superbly crafted line of jewelry while mingling with friends and enjoying lovely drinks and bites to eat. Mix and match chains, stones and styles to have her create the perfect piece for you or someone else (think early holiday shopping!).

This lively event will be held at 5258 Rhoads Avenue, Santa Barbara, from 6-8 pm.


Please let your friends know about these events and RSVP soon to one or both at 805.680.2640 or by emailing me at loricooper@wardrobewisdom.com.

1 comment:

Mary Hershey said...

These events look fabulous, Lori! I'll try to attend. Thanks for all your great advice. I'm off to find you on Twitter.

Best,
Mary Hershey