Saturday, September 5, 2009

How May I Help You?

An acquaintance at the gym walked up to me yesterday while I was on the Treadmill. She told me she was going on a trip and asked, "Do you offer packing services to your Wardrobe Wisdom clients?" Eager to line up an appointment I answered, "Yes, I do. When do you leave for Turkey?" As it turned out, she said she was going to pack herself, but she reminded me that people may not really know what specific wardrobe services I offer.

How may I help you?
Can I help you determine what clothing in your wardrobe is most flattering in terms of color and style, and what is outdated and does not make the most of your features?
May I help you figure out what clothing you will need for your new job, change in lifestyle, weight loss or gain, or move to a different city?
Can I help you shop for clothing and accessories, with you or on my own?
May I help you figure out ways to make the most of your current closet space?
Can I offer suggestions for storing and caring for your clothing and accessories?
May I help you select clothing for a special occasion or job interview?
Can I speak at a community event or organization you are involved in?

I think that covers everything--at least for now!

No comments: