Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fashion Tape Saves the Day

It is for many reasons that I love to introduce my Santa Barbara wardrobe clients to Hollywood Fashion Tape. One of my clients is a marketing speaker, and she must always look completely polished. The other day she was talking to a local group and was wearing a v-neck sweater. She avoided the fashion snafu of exposing way too much by using the tape to keep her sweater in place. Once the tape was on, she felt great and could focus on her speech, not her clothing.

Today I used the tape to keep my bra strap from upstaging my beautiful white sleeveless blouse. Once the tape was in place, I could forget about it. Another client uses the tape to keep her shirts sitting just right over her camisoles. She likes the button-up shirts to be open but not flapping around. Using this tape is just one trick of the trade I like to pass on to my clients.

1 comment:

Ann K. Levine, Esq. said...

I'm so glad Lorrie Blog Tagged You. I love your blog. She may tell you I'm a total fashionista..... I want to subscribe!