Monday, July 9, 2012

An App I Am Liking

Photo Credit: Apple iTunes 

My husband sent me this link to an intriguing looking new app called Cloth. I have just started getting acquainted with it and had my daughter take a photo of me for Cloth today (since I particularly liked my outfit!). The following quotes describe attracted me Cloth:


"There are more than a few solutions for snapping, saving and sharing your outfits with others. None, however, offers as clean a user experience as Cloth, nor (in most cases) as many privacy options." – Mashable

"Cloth... is your personal outfit diary. And it’s a beautifully designed personal diary to boot." – The Next Web

Sure, you can do hip things with Cloth, such as collect points and badges (not sure what these are yet), post your photos online, and share them with friends. For me, I will use it to jar my memory about ensembles I liked,  and where and when I wore them. I think my Wardrobe Wisdom clients will like using Cloth as well. I'd like to hear if you get Cloth and how you are using it.

No comments: