Thursday, August 14, 2014

Packing Success Stories

 In Croatia, regretting my decision to wear Crocs on the bike ride. I'm happy with my shorts and shirt, though!



Most of the things I packed for my month-long trip were great and a few were true champions. I wore my jeans over and over, and was happy to have my medium weight, neutral colored cardigan with me. As it has done in past trips, my little black dress made me feel feminine and chic, though I think I will update it by making it knee-length. The navy and khaki shorts I packed went with all of my tops and looked good (especially when I ironed them). I liked having a couple of printed scarves to liven up my outfits. I wore them around my neck, over my shoulders, and under my sweater on chilly evenings. The silk tunic I brought was a superstar, drying in a snap and not showing any wrinkles. I think I'd like another silk print dress to bring on my next trip. The purple rolling suitcase I bought for this trip was such a step up from the tired, black duffel bag I'd had for years. This new bag was lightweight and accommodated all of my clothing as well as the souvenirs I bought along the way. I also liked its useful inside mesh pockets.

No comments: