Monday, August 18, 2014

Farewell

 


Image Credit: saphanloy.wordpress.com

Do you have items in your wardrobe that are pretty, feel good on, were purchased due to their special and unique qualities, but which, nevertheless, are a real pain to get on and off? My Wardrobe Wisdom advice concerning such things is to bid them adieu.

An experience the other night led me to this topic today. I have a beautiful black silk blouse in my closet that feels heavenly on and looks terrific with jeans and fitted skirts. However, getting it on requires patience and a good deal of complicated maneuvers. After failing 3 times to put my arms in the proper holes, I gave up, flinging the top onto a shelf in frustration. Since I have another nice black blouse, I have made the decision to say good-bye to the one that confounds me. I think you should do the same to clothes that are just too darn hard to put on.  And if you are shopping, do not purchase clothing that makes you feel like a contortionist in the dressing room.


No comments: