Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hidden Treasure






I am finally getting my front and backyards beautified. It's taken me a long time to decide what I want to do, and my dad's been helping me by building lovely raised beds and digging holes for my new plants. On Saturday I headed to the nurseries and was reminded of a hidden treasure 5 minutes from my house: the gift shop within Terra Sol Garden Center.

Everywhere I turn in this space reveals something delightful. I find pretty cake stands for my friends who love to bake, bee motifs on pots and jars for my honey-loving daughter, tiny flowers and fairy-inspired decorations for my other daughter, napkin holders, trivets, cute hand towels, plates and trays. . . I could go on and on but will let the pictures here do the work.

So the next time you find yourself flummoxed, wondering what you can get for someone special, I suggest you head to Terra Sol.

No comments: