Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fancy Pants



I felt underdressed in my casual maxi dress and flip flops when I entered the glorious A'maree's in Newport Beach last week. This store is renown for its designer and couture clothing, gorgeous and unusual jewelry, and jaw dropping shoes and handbags. Still, I had gone to school with the owners and Denise (on left)  had always been friendly when I had come into her store. After all, the website invites you to "Come as you are. Have a cookie. Hug the dogs...and leave feeling like a million bucks." 

Go here to watch a video about the store's new location which is breathtaking, inside and out. My younger daughter and I spent a long time gazing at the spectacular collection of clothing and accessories, and had a nice chat with Denise. If you love and appreciate exquisite garments and other adornments, A'maree's is a very worthwhile visit. 

No comments: