Sunday, April 21, 2013

Crazy Pants Update

If you have been on the edge of your seat, wondering what I decided to do about the colorful pants I spoke of in a recent blog post, I decided to return them.

It was with a heavy heart that I entered Anthropolgie to take back my fun, whimsical, disliked-by-my- daughters pants. But I listened to my own Wardrobe Wisdom and knew that I would not get much wear out of them. The pattern was too memorable to wear all the time and the style was not for everyday wear.

In place of the pricey pants, I purchased a bright cobalt blue maxi dress. I feel terrific in it and plan to wear it at least once a week over the next few months. I like the color, how comfortable it is, the fact that it has pockets, and that it does not wrinkle. (My girls like it too; sigh).

The moral of the story is to purchase clothing that you love and that you will wear a lot, especially if the item in question is pricey.

No comments: