Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Little Wardrobe Wisdom




Last week I was invited to do a talk for a great group of young moms. They all expressed being stuck in a "boredrobe" and had a lot of questions about ways to get out of their clothing ruts. I talked about doing a closet clean out first, and then giving some thought about their lifestyles and what they wanted to look like. Each woman brought something from her closet that she liked but did not know how to wear, and I offered some suggestions for resolving their dilemmas. It was a terrifically fun night of Wardrobe Wisdom, laughter, and new insights for all. The women left feeling ready to tackle their closets and begin dressing more thoughtfully.

If you would like to host a similar gathering, I would be delighted to speak there. Just give me a call at 680-2640 or email me at loricooper@wardrobewisdom.com. 

No comments: