Monday, February 27, 2012

Kikapaprika




I attended Ellen Berk's Kikapaprika spring and summer show yesterday. What I like about Kika's clothing is that it is made in the USA, using organic fabrics and dyes whenever possible. Several new items are partially made from recycled water bottles. Speaking of recycling, Kikapaprika uses recycled boxes for shipping, recycled plastics for its bags, biodegradable plantable seed paper for clothing tags, and recycled paper for printed materials whenever possible.

But what about the clothing? It is all super soft and wearable. The styles I like best are the Cami cotton sweater/coat/cardigan and the cute Ava skirt/dress. This season's colors are spectacular; orchid and azure are my favorites. I need a new pair of leggings and have heard from several women that Kika's hold their shape and color.

My daughters just like saying the word "Kikapaprika," but I think you will like the clothing, too!

No comments: