Monday, August 15, 2011

Airline Upgrade




When people first started to board flights in order to travel, they dressed up. It was a big deal! The occasion required serious, classic clothing, including suits for men and well-tailored dresses or skirts for women.

Today most people complain about their upcoming flights even when they are heading for a fantastic place. "Ugh. I have to go through security where I have to take off my shoes, and the airplane seats are uncomfortable, the food is terrible. . ."

Of course I would be happy if people would dress up a bit more on airplanes. Sharing a flight with people in sloppy sweats and Uggs does not make me feel like I am on an exciting adventure. So I was tickled to read an article about those who are chosen on the spot for upgrades into first class airline seats. The reason? They were well dressed!

Go here to read the entire article.

No comments: