Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Facials, etc.




There are some regimes I follow consistently: I eat well, exercise several times a week, and wear sunscreen. However, I do not always take the time for regular facials.

My friend, Cielo Spa owner Roxanne Zbinden, gently reminds me once in awhile about the value of facials. Each time I have received one from her (not often enough, I know!), my skin feels rejuvenated and healthy. She educates me about taking care of my skin and has introduced me to some terrific skincare products by Babor. Recently, Roxanne suggested I use Nahla Beauty's heavenly moisturizing serum for my (mature) dry skin. Not only does the orange and clove serum smell wonderful, it leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft.

Roxanne gave me some very simple and wise advice years ago: Take your makeup off and wash your face right when you get home. Whenever I follow her advice I am always happy. It is such a relief to not have to go through that routine right before bed, when I am exhausted.

Take care of yourself, ladies! You will look and feel better, guaranteed.

No comments: