Sunday, June 27, 2010

Well-Packed?


I know you've been on the edge of your seat, wondering if I packed well for my 5 week trip. Well, as of today, I have worn everything I packed! Bringing the pashmina and scarf have pulled together many an outfit, and the jeans I purchased in Paris got me through several cool and rainy days. The light raincoat I tossed in at the last minute saved me from getting wet. Am I tired of anything yet? No, but I would like to replace the simple silver hoop earrings I lost as I feel funny without them, and it would be nice to find a pretty sundress.



Rolling the clothing up to pack has allowed me to squeeze in the little gifts I've picked up along the way. My girls seem to have packed well also. And once my husband obtained his French pool-approved Speedo, he was set.

No comments: