Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pioneer Woman

It takes great restraint for me not to write about my other passion in this blog: food. Oh, I could write something every day about cooking, eating, recipes, a meal I ate 5 years ago. . . See?

So imagine my delight when I came across a wonderful, unusual website about a woman who shares my love of good food, among other things. Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond is incredible: She cooks, she takes fantastic photographs, she writes, she works hard on her ranch, she home schools 4 kids (WOW!), and she posted a candid, very humorous blog about going through her closet. I must share it!

I love how she not only shares why she is parting with certain pieces, she makes funny observations about what attracted her to them in the first place and the accompanying photos are terrific. Exploring her site was one of the best online diversions I've taken in a long time.

No comments: