Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Variety

 Image credit: Etsy.com

Perusing Etsy's website is something I like to do every once in awhile. I am always blown away by the variety of goods for sale and the incredible talents of so many people. It reminds me of when my husband and I went to the eastern region of Canada one summer: since the winters are long and cold, it seemed everyone we met was a craftsman, making gorgeous stained glass, furniture, or mosaics, to keep themselves busy during those snowbound days.

Just take a look at what's on offer in Esty's skirt section. There is something for everyone, no matter what style/s you prefer. I fancy the skirt above, by LoveAlanaDesigns, though I cannot imagine where I would wear it! Sometimes it's just fun to see what's out there and to dream a bit.

No comments: