Monday, January 10, 2011

60 and Sensational



The site 60andsensational.co.uk is quite impressive. I especially like its blog. Looking at this site made me ponder, once again, why American designers ignore the huge 40+ demographic when designers in other countries make beautiful, decidedly non-frumpy clothing for women.

I am happy to report that someone is making a real effort in the U.S. In the past 2 years, Talbots has revamped its image, offering stylish, well-made, and--dare I say--hip clothing. Just look at the accessories above, which they will be carrying this spring. Furthermore, the service at Talbots is exceptional. When I suggest to some of my Wardrobe Wisdom clients that they shop at Talbots, they often check to see if I am kidding. I assure them that not only will they be delighted by what they find at Talbots, but they will LOVE the personal attention and help they receive there. Every time.

No comments: