Friday, April 1, 2016

Just the Right Thing



Image credit: en.wikipedia.org

You know that feeling you get when you find just the right tool for the job? Your daily routines become easier, more streamlined, and you wonder what you did without that special tool.

After complaining for more than a couple of years to all who would listen (including my clearly disinterested cats), I purchased a new hair dryer. What a difference its made. I dry my hair in half the time and it never turns out frizzy. What on earth took me so long to get this dryer?

Is there an item of clothing or an accessory that would make getting ready a more efficient process for you? Think of a belt, a pair of shoes, or a versatile top that would make your outfits complete. When you get dressed, what are you missing? Make a list, and then look for what you need when you are out and about.

No comments: