Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Personal Shoppers



Image credit: highorbirts.com

Today I picked up a splendid silk blouse for a mere 25.00 at Jessica Consignment in Santa Barbara, thanks to my alert friend. She was in Jessica yesterday, noticed the blouse--made by one of my favorite labels and in my size-- and put it on hold. Shannon said it just "looked like me" and she was right. It's perfect for my style and my budget!

You can always get to know salespeople in stores you frequent and ask them keep an eye out for things on your wardrobe shopping list. Savvy salespeople will call you when they see a suitable item. Many of my friends ask me to be on the lookout for certain garments and accessories when I am shopping, and I do. Be sure to entrust your (very short) list to friends who like to shop and are familiar with your style and budget. And tell them you will do the same for them. Shopping is serious business so invite others to be on your shopping team.

No comments: