Monday, September 15, 2014

Another Cheat Sheet

 Image Credit: Harper's Bazaar
 Image Credit: kittiesandcouture.com



I have blogged about the belt cheat sheet that I keep near my closet. Now I have a new cheat sheet. . . for booties.

These shoes can be perplexing. What do you wear them with? Do you wear socks? Tights? Skirts? Jeans? What color? How should they fit around the ankle? Is it best to get a black or to go with something like gray or burgundy?

Since booties hit the scene a few years ago, I have started to cut out pictures from magazines and print out photos I've seen on Pinterest and fashion blogs which show booties looks that I like. I use these photos to inform me how to wear with my booties. I also use them when I shop in order to dismiss or try out booties I see in stores. Here is a link that I found particularly helpful:
http://www.pinterest.com/aszyperski/ankle-boot-outfits/. Wardrobe Wisdom is a big fan of cheat sheets!

No comments: