Thursday, December 5, 2013

Where Do I Shop?



I get this question pretty often, and here are my answers:

For shoes, makeup, and clothes for my girls--Nordstrom

For clothes that fit just right and that I end up loving: J. Crew, Anthropologie, and Boden.

For clothes that are unique and to support local businesses: Lovebird, Indian Summers (in Summerland), Lola, Renaissance, Jessica Fine Consignment, and Lewis and Clark (for jewelry).

Once in awhile, for jewelry or other nice things, and when I just want to splurge: Encanto, Diani, and Hawthorn (Santa Claus Lane).

And lately, thanks to my very fashion-savvy boss: Ebay. Yes, I have embraced watching and purchasing clothing on Ebay (mostly Anthropologie skirts).

I shop an awful lot, and the more I shop, the more I know what I like and don't like, both in clothing and accessories and in the overall shopping experience. I really appreciate friendly, helpful salespeople and find them in some surprising places sometimes. I have met lovely people at Forever 21 and Tilly's (thank you for training your employees so well!), and at Talbots--always.

What are your go-to shopping places?




No comments: