Sunday, September 1, 2013

Where Have I Been?


Image Credit: geology.com


Somehow I missed the launch of a marvelous feature in the Huffington Post, United States in Style. It is so cool! Columnist Anya Strzemien described the feature this way: "I'm fascinated by all things American.  And because I also love style, I've become obsessed (there's really no other word to describe it) with documenting the styles that are indigenous to different regions of this country--whether it's hair bows and madras pants in the South, cowboy hats and bolo ties in Colorado, Vans and Ray-Bans in the California valley or sailor bracelets and cable-knit sweaters in Connecticut. The clothes we wear not only tell the story of who we are and where we come from, but where we are headed." Now that I am dialed into this terrific element of Huffington Post Style, I have binged on the videos and am hungry for more. Enjoy!

No comments: