Thursday, May 17, 2012

Martha at Macy's



Usually I approach shopping at Macy's in Santa Barbara with some dread. In my experience, the salespeople seem poorly trained and uninspired, the merchandising is confusing and cluttered, and the I don't see many things I like. However, I had a very pleasant experience at the makeup counter last week, thanks to Martha.

As I have mentioned before, makeup savviness is not something I can brag about. I needed some new foundation and was ready to something different after reading about several products and reviews online. Since I did not have much time,  I headed to the nearby Macy's at La Cumbre Mall. Not only did Martha take her time to carefully match a foundation with my skin tone, she provided me with a free sample of the foundation and did not push me to purchase anything else that day. I look forward to returning to Martha to buy my makeup and am happy to have my previous unfavorable impressions of Macy's changed for the better.

No comments: