Monday, February 9, 2009

The Great Shoe Quest

Here are two common Wardrobe Wisdom queries: Where can I find size 5 shoes? How about finding size 11 shoes?

Unfortunately, in Santa Barbara the choices are rather limited. Saks and Nordstrom can probably order you the shoes you want, but they do not have very many small or size 11 and up sizes in stock. Well-Heeled on State Street has larger sizes in stock but not so many of the smaller ones.

While I prefer to shop locally, sometimes I must help my clients find what they want via the Internet. Two great sites are petitefeet.com and barefoottess.com.

I would love to know where you've had good luck finding shoes, in person or online.

1 comment:

Don Lubach said...

Guys, especially, like Zappos. I have only used them once. But I hear on all of the geek blogs that they have wonderful customer service. The stories about Zappos remind me of the stories I used to read about Nordstrom back in the 80s.