Sunday, December 14, 2008

Where I Want to Shop

When asked where I buy clothing for my Wardrobe Wisdom clients and myself, my answer is that I like to shop where I am treated well. By that I mean the people working in the store greet me politely, ask if I would like help finding anything, and then they leave me alone for a bit. To me, treating a customer well also means honest feedback and a lack of pushiness.

At Lucia loves Luigi, a charming store on Brinkerhoff and Haley in Santa Barbara, every person in the store has been friendly and sincere during my visits. The merchandise is just beautiful, ranging from casual, SB wear to unusual gorgeous dresses and accessories. A lot of stores in Santa Barbara carry great things, but the people working there are often disinterested, snooty, or are busy with other things such as talking on their cell phones or chatting with their pals who have stopped by.

I would love to hear about stores that you feel provide great custmer service in our town. That is where I want to shop, for myself and for my clients.

No comments: