Saturday, July 18, 2015

Beauty and Usefulness


Beauty in Bouzy, France

One simple way to make a decision about a purchase or whether to get rid of something already owned is to ask yourself if it is useful and/or do you find it beautiful? If the answer to either of these questions is no, the decision has been made: Don't buy it or get rid of it.

Do I always follow this advice? No, but I try to. Today I put on my exercise bra--one I have had for years. I used to say that it was unattractive, but it did the job. However, it is no longer doing the job.  When my daughter announced that I looked "saggy on top," I realized the bra had to go. Give your wardrobe the once over and ask yourself about your clothing's usefulness and attractiveness. And have a donation bag nearby!

P.S. By far, the best sports bras I have were purchased via Title9. This website offers a variety of bras,workout clothing, and casual clothing. Title9's customer service is superb!

No comments: