Monday, May 4, 2015

Right for the Job

Image credit: athleta.com

For the past couple of weeks, my younger daughter has been wearing my running shoes when she exercises. I don't object to her borrowing them; what I am unhappy about is the fact they are not her size! Her feet are one size bigger so running in tight shoes is neither comfortable nor good for her.

It's important to get that each garment or shoe suits its purpose. If you are just going to cruise around in sport shoes, go ahead and wear ones without much support (like my older daughter's chic and sporty Nikes). The ones pictured above are another example of a decidedly cute but not necessarily practical exercise shoe. If you need your clothing or shoes to really work for you, please get the best ones you can afford. Your body will thank you.

No comments: