Thursday, October 9, 2014

Halloween--Again

Image Credit: huffingtonpost.com


Some people become very excited about Halloween and wearing costumes. Over the past decade, these are not just little people; legions of adults eagerly anticipate the end of October, counting down the days in which they will get to wear a costume. I, on the other hand, dread wearing costumes. I do not enjoy spending money on something I will wear once; I do not like bringing attention to myself; and I do not feel comfortable wearing clothing that is not my style. Still, since I work at a junior high school, I am expected to not be a party pooper but to wear something festive. Last year I made a weak attempt in a cowgirl getup. This year I was inspired by the lazy person's costume ideas from the Huffington Post. Go here to see them again. I've decided to dress as Audrey Hepburn and if I cannot scare up a pair of long black gloves from a friend, that will be my only investment for October 31. Boo!

No comments: