Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween





Tomorrow is Halloween, a holiday loved by children and an increasingly popular holiday among adults. Unfortunately, I become paralyzed when I have to wear a costume and past efforts have been halfhearted at best. This year I will be working at my new job, as the assistant library technician at a local junior high school,  and I am expected to dress up. I feel so anxious.

My older daughter informed me that putting on a witch hat and wearing a black dress (my usual costume)  is a cop out. Last year my husband and I were Robert and Laura Petrie from the Dick Van Dyke Shoq, but I am quite certain Laura would not be recognized by the students. I will let you know what I came up with on Friday. 

Compared to me, my cats (pictured above) are quite comfortable dressing up.


No comments: