Saturday, December 22, 2012

Stylish Person of the Week



In the spirit of the magnificent Bill Cunningham, I will be featuring a photo each week of a fashionable person I've spotted. Since I live in Santa Barbara, most of the folks will be photographed here. But you never know; I may be in your neighborhood one of these days so dress sharp!

I saw this woman in line at Folio, one of my favorite gift stores. My apologies for the poor lighting and blurriness of this photo; my next shot will be taken out of doors. Christa Lyons was flattered when I asked to take her photo. She is an artist which may explain her flair for fashion. Her shoes ( black and tan stiletto booties) caught my eye first, but Christa's whole ensemble is smashing. See how she dresses up a canvas at www.paintingsbychrista.net.


No comments: