Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Samantha Chang--Worth the Splurge!



I saw this silk " Angel" kimono. Ethereal!

Somehow, whilst doing a little gift shopping for others last weekend, I found myself making a couple of purchases myself.  Lingerie designer Samantha Chang was at Purrmission Lingerie that day, showing her exquisitely beautiful undergarments and loungewear. In this photo, she is holding one of her most popular items: a silky smooth slip which also comes in black and white. We talked about the importance of good undergarments and what a difference they make in the appearance of an outfit. I would consider this slip a wardrobe staple.

I appreciate the fine workmanship of her designs and how well they fit. I love the color combinations she used, such as burgundy and navy in a lovely lace camisole. Chang is a true entrepreneur with a fine talent for creating delicate, feminine, wearable pieces. I suggest you check out Chang's designs for yourself or someone special.

No comments: