Monday, May 2, 2011

Shopping Santa Barbara-2






Today I spent some time trying on darling clothes at Talbots. (I promise to hit a locally owned, small boutique next time.) You know that I do not receive free clothing or payments from any store I write about, so you may wonder why I bring up Talbots rather often. Here is a little secret: Talbots is hip now, making cute, current clothing. And here is the best part of Talbots: exceptional service.

Right now Talbots is carrying some great-looking dresses and sweaters. These photos sho just a sampling of some of the things I tried on. The clothing is well-made, the layout of the store is open and bright, there are moderately priced accessories which are also hip, and it is easy to see how easily the clothing coordinates with other pieces.

I was going to list the saleswomen who have been particularly helpful, but as my list grew, I realized that every women who works for Talbots is helpful. There is no other store comes close. So get in there ladies! Your mothers' Talbots is a thing of the past.


No comments: