Monday, March 16, 2009

And Dresses for All

I sure like to wear a dress. Wearing a dress makes me feel feminine and attractive. Wearing a dress on a day I feel yucky lifts my spirits. Moreover, I have observed that in general women are treated with more respect and get more attention while shopping--from small boutiques to the farmers' market--when they wear a dress.

This season there are a zillion lovely dresses in the stores. If you already enjoy dresses, you are in shopping heaven. If you like the idea of dresses but have not embraced wearing them yet, read on. About.com has some very good posts about clothing. One I found particularly helpful is called Flattering Dresses for Every Body Type. Not all dress styles are for all women, and this post shows what styles will work the best for your body type.

No comments: